What grinding wheel is used for grinding cemented carbide
Because of the strong hardness and high brittleness of the product, it is necessary to choose a suitable abrasive to grind during the grinding process to ensure the durability of the cemented carbide product. ，磨硬质合金砂轮比较锋利、效率高、自锐性好、不易堵塞、具有抛光作用，尤为常用。 Resin diamond wheels
are generally used for grinding cemented carbide products. Grinding cemented carbide wheels are relatively sharp, high efficiency, good self-sharpening, not easy to block, and have a polishing effect.
Grinding Carbide Wheel Parameters
| Abrasive || Diamond |
| Binding agent || Resin |
| granularity || Customized according to customer requirements (particle size affects surface finish and grinding efficiency: the finer the particle size, the better the surface finish and the slower the efficiency) |
| concentration || 100% |
| shape || Various shapes (can be customized)-cup shape, bowl shape, flat shape, etc. |
Size (outer diameter)
| 10mm-750mm |
| Advantage || 1. National diamond abrasives and imported resin binders are used. Good raw materials guarantee good product quality. |
| 2. Professional engineers supervise and control production and strict quality inspection department to ensure product quality again. |
| 3. Customized according to customer needs, using special special formula to ensure good grinding effect, high grinding efficiency and long service life. |
| 4. There is an excellent sales team, after-sales team, and technical team to provide free services to customers at any time to ensure that there is no problem in customer use. |
The grinding carbide wheels produced by our factory are suitable for the grinding of hard alloy products. Generally divided into the following categories:
First, the corrugated industry:
，是主要服务于瓦楞纸板行业的一项高新技术成果。 Based on the introduction and absorption of international advanced technology, our factory successfully developed a special grinding wheel
for corrugated cardboard production line for thin-knife slitting and wire-pressing machine for thin- blade cemented carbide
The special wheels for grinding hard alloy knives have the following characteristics:
1. Using super-hard abrasive synthetic diamond, it can meet all thin blades made of tungsten steel (hard alloy YG8 and other models) today.
2. Adopt the most suitable resin binder for thin knife work, keep the good grinding performance of the wheel at any time.
3. The use of various sizes is suitable for grinding under different materials and conditions. 80 # -120 # is used for rough grinding, 120 # -180 # is used for semi-fine grinding, 180 # -W40 is used for fine grinding, and W40-W1 is used for grinding and polishing. Tungsten steel thin blade has a high degree of mirror surface and high precision of cutting edge grinding. It should be selected within the range of 180 #-240 # particle size.
4. The reasonable combination of different densities of the grinding wheel organization is beneficial to the thin grinding tools of different materials for high grinding accuracy and good heat dissipation.
Grinding carbide milling cutter industry:
The best choice for grinding hard alloy milling cutter wheels is diamond resin wheels
等等。 According to the different parts and requirements of the grinding cutter, the shape of the grinding wheel is different, such as cup-shaped grinding wheel, flat-shaped grinding wheel, flat-shaped arc grinding wheel, bowl-shaped grinding wheel, dish-shaped grinding wheel
and so on. According to the grinding requirements of different milling cutter parts, there are also a variety of particle sizes to choose from, ranging from 80 # to 320 #, rough grinding to fine grinding processes can be applied.
Our factory has specialized in producing diamond grinding wheels for more than 45 years and exported for 20 years. 有如下优势： The grinding wheels
we produce have the following advantages:
1. High precision grinding wheel. Our professional technical team strictly controls the production and strictly controls all the precision of the grinding wheel and grinding wheel within the standard range.
2. All grinding and milling cutter wheels are produced using the best domestic diamond raw materials to ensure the grinding wheel's efficiency and durability. At the same time, our factory chooses imported high-quality resins as bonding agents to ensure the strength and adhesion of the grinding wheel.
3. Our factory has a professional R & D team and professional engineers to strictly control each production process to meet customer requirements for the use of grinding wheels. At the same time, the production of our factory is adjusted in time according to foreign advanced technology concepts to ensure the optimal use of our grinding wheels.
Cemented carbide cutting in the woodworking industry:
With the improvement of technology and equipment, the traditional processing methods of the woodworking industry in China have changed. In terms of woodworking tools, various carbide tools have dominated. Carbide circular saw blades, floor knives, finger knives, line knives, etc. are inseparable from the grinding process of diamond wheels.
生产过程中采用不同的工艺方法，突出产品的专用性。 Our factory adopts different process methods in the production process of diamond wheels to
highlight the specificity of the products. According to the characteristics of woodworking tool equipment and grinding methods, the grinding performance test of the binder formula was carried out by using different binder formulas under different grinding conditions. Abrasive carbide grinding wheels have achieved good results in practical applications and have been affirmed by many customers at home and abroad.